I got this voicemail early one morning a few months ago… and its awesome. There are so many amazing things that happen:
- He feels the need to say his relationship towards the person hes calling.
- He decides that whining on “meeee” will make his point more clear.
- He is worried the intended recipient doesn’t know enough about voicemail technology and what it can/can’t do— so states that the voicemail can’t answer his question.
- Seriously, who says “samaritan” un-ironically?
- He reminds the recipient of when his work starts. And then when it ends. And then states that if he were to call later, he would miss the call.